JOB DESCRIPTION: SEALCOAT FOREMAN
Colorado Asphalt Services, Inc. a Denver-area asphalt and concrete company, is seeking to hire a full-time Trucking Foreman. CASI is a leader in providing complete pavement solutions to commercial, residential and industrial projects in the Denver Metro and surrounding areas. Services include; asphalt patching, paving, reconstruction, resurfacing, sealcoating, cracksealing, concrete maintenance including new installation and repair of concrete curbs and walks.
We are seeking an experienced asphalt seal coating foreman who is skilled at planning, coordinating and managing crews and communicating with customers. Our workload involves clean, crack filling and seal coating parking lots. We are looking for someone who has a great attention to detail regarding final appearance.
- Coordinate with Estimators and customers on schedule.
- Making sure crew has information and tools necessary to get the job completed in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ordering material from supplier as well as making sure the equipment is well kept and in working order.
- The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented
- Attend meetings that are deemed necessary.
- Demonstrate persistence in overcoming obstacles
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required and 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Possess basic presentation, computer skills and report reading
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals to compute rate, ration, percent, land to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to keep time and material records.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction and communicate effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills and attributes.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Commerce City, Colorado
Health insurance (Kaiser Permanente) and dental insurance (Guardian), 401(k), one week of paid vacation after one year (two weeks after two years), $15,000 term life/ADD insurance. Continuing education expenses can potentially be covered in full or in part under the company’s comprehensive employee development program
Potential candidates should submit cover letter, resume, portfolio, references, and other relevant information by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.